Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) are an important part of any organisation’s security solution. IPS are designed to identify and block attacks against internal computing assets.
Network Intrusion Prevention keeps your business up, running, and secure against hackers, malware, and zero-day exploits of all kinds.
- Guards your users from attacks
- Security for remote workers
- Integrated protection for desktops and laptops
- Signature and Behavioural intrusion prevention protection
- Comprehensive and robust protection
- Simplified Central Management
- Flexible deployment options
- Scalable multi-gigabit performance
- Advanced network security management.
With a Network Intrusion Prevention Systems you get a unified network security solution for physical and a virtual environment that streamline security operations and protects your business from the latest malware, zero-day attacks, botnets, denial-of-service attempts, and advanced targeted attacks. It enables you to take control of your network with predictive threat intelligence, application visibility and control, network behaviour analysis, and real-time threat awareness.